Please choose your desired settings and then click "Apply".
Kaiser Idell Pendant lamps
The company Kaiser Leuchten or Gebr. Kaiser & Co. Leuchten KG was founded in 1895 by Hermann Kaiser. Originally, the company only produced lamp parts for other companies.After the development of a favorable petroleum lamp, the production also included petroleum lamps and petroleum cookers as well as pit lamps and petroleum heating furnaces. From 1908, a gradual conversion to electric light parts and finally to own electric lights took place. After the Second World War, Kaiser Leuchten became one of the largest lighting manufacturers in Neheim. The desk lamps of the designer Christian Dell, which are assigned to the Bauhaus design, led to success. From the 1930s to the 1980s, these lamps appeared under the name idell lamps. At the end of the 1970s, the Thorn Lighting Group bought the company. In the meantime, the Kaiser lamps are manufactured under the brand name Kaiser Idell by the company Republic of Fritz Hansen. Many of the old lighting models have been reworked and are available in new designs.